Priced from $112.00 to $136.95
Taken from Knitting Everyday Finery: "Though these may look daunting, they're fun to knit - fantastic for zoning out and knitting while watching Downton Abbey although you might have to also watch Pride and Prejudice (BBC series) before they're done.
They're started at the toe, so you can stop at mid-calf, knee, or even mid-thigh if you want. Or you could skip the foot, start at the ankle and make leggings. There's shaping for the thigh in three places and a gusset at the crotch. They should be tried on as you go to make sure they're long enough. The result is ultra comfortable!"
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knitting Everyday Finery, pg 117 - Tangerine Tights
- Size US 2-32" circular and double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Waist- 20-40", Inseam- 31.5", Calf Circumference- 6-14", Thigh Circumference- 8-24", Foot Circumference 6-10" after blocking.
- Gauge: 30 sts & 46 rnds over 4"
- Color Shown is #2355.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit