Priced from $131.45 to $173.30
Taken from Juniper Moon Farm Patterns - The Karakoram Collection: "Teesta is a river in India that carves out ravines and gorges much like the colorwork pattern used in this unisex sweater. All colorwork is done in the round and the arm and neck holes are created using steeks."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
- This pattern is from Juniper Moon Farm Patterns - The Karakoram Collection - Teesta.
- Size US 5 - 32" circular needles, US 5 - 16" circular needles, US 5 double point needles, US 6 - 32" circular needles, US 6 - 16" circular needles, US 6 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, stitch holders, and a tapestry needles are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 34.5 (37.5, 40.75, 43.75, 47, 50, 53.25)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 23 sts and 32 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Arctic River Blue and Gingersnap.
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits