Priced from $108.80 to $169.25
Taken from Scrumptious Knits: "Worked from the top down, this lightweight and cozy hoodie is perfect for extra warmth during some of the cooler months of the year."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Scrumptious Knits, pg 19 - Bakersville Hoodie
- Size US 4 - 32" needles, size US 4 - 24" needles or size US 4 DPNs, US size E crochet hook (or sizes needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, safety pins, nine 1 inch toggle buttons and one tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 31.25 (34.5, 37.25, 39.75, 43.25, 45.75, 49.25, 51.75)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 32 rows = 4"/10cm in St st, 25 sts and 32 rows = 4"/10cm Ribbing Pattern (relaxed)
- Color Shown is Slate.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit