|Taken from New American Knits: "This oversize, slouchy shrug worked in a waffle stitch and knit-as-you-go I-cord edging is a little deceptive in its simplicity: worked horizontally, the seams are grafted and the arm openings finished with an applied I-cord. The result is a perfect balance of refined and rustic, like the work of the artist Andrew Wyeth."
- This pattern is from New American Knits, pg 37 - Wyeth Shrug.
- Size US 9 - 32" circular needles, US 4 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, scrap yarn, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33 (38, 43, 48)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 15 sts and 22 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Black Locust Bark.