Priced from $137.70 to $161.40
Taken from Classic Elite Patterns - Every Day Knits: "The simple silhouette, worked entirely in humble garter stitch, brings out the natural beauty of Mohawk Wool. It is worked from the top down with raglan and subtle A-line shaping. The sleeves are worked flat then seamed. Buttonholes are worked as you go."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Classic Elite Patterns - Every Day Knits, pg 28 - Buckhannon.
- Size US 3 - 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), nine buttons, stitch markers, and scrap yarn are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32.5 (35.75, 40.5, 43.75, 48.5, 51.75)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 48 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Gull Gray.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit