|Taken from Classic Elite Patterns - Every Day Knits: "These socks, with a stranded colorwork panel below the cuff and contrasting toe and heel, are worked from the cuff down with a traditional heel flap."
- This pattern is from Classic Elite Patterns - Every Day Knits, pg 43 - Gilbert.
- Size US 2 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) and stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One size after blocking.
- Gauge: 36 sts and 48 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Taupe, Wine, Patina, and Brick/ Hydrangea, Midnight Blue, Lapis, and Mussel Shell.