Priced from $237.50 to $244.49
Taken from Knit Simple Magazine, Fall 2014: "Fat stitches are the focus of this cozy Peruvian-wool throw. The raised zig-zags get extra loft from the knit stitches worked through the back loop on the right-side rows and purled through the back loop on wrong-side rows."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knit Simple Magazine, Fall 2014, pg 68 - Chevron Afghan.
- Size US 15 - 40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 48" x 65" after blocking.
- Gauge: 9 sts and 12 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Blue Hawaii.