|Taken from 60 Quick Knits from America's Yarn Shops: "A two-color slip stitch pattern that evokes brickwork is simple to knit but makes a big impact."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
- This pattern is from 60 Quick Knits from America's Yarn Shops, pg 158 - Slip Stitch Hat.
- Size US 5 - 16" circular needles, US 6 - 16" circular needles, US 6 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 18.5 (20, 21.5, 23)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 24 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Aporto and Teal.