|Taken from It Girl Crochet: "This purse is an introduction to a great technique-felting. Felting a project after crocheting may feel like a time-consuming extra step, but it actually gives you a fantastic canvas to work on. Felting makes the purse completely useable without having to sew in a lining, and felted fabric creates a great background for embroidery or needle felting (as with the flower attached here). An added bonus is that if you're at all messy in seaming or stitching, all is hidden when felted!"
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
- This pattern is from It Girl Crochet, pg 55 - Petula Purse.
- Size G crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge), magnetic snap, D hooks, shoulder strap, and felting tools are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 8" x 11" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 5 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Goldenrod, Natural, Jet, Blue Topaz, and Christmas Red.