Priced from $10.50 to $37.45
Taken from The Art of Seamless Knitting: "The combination of three stitch patterns--textured little waves, brioche, and a stockinette cable--makes this hat interesting to knit and stylish to wear. Because there is no difference in row gauges, the cable pattern is a bit longer and forms an attractive "dip" along the edge. This design demonstrates how to adapt multiple patterns for working harmoniously in the round."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from The Art of Seamless Knitting, pg 163 - Brioche Hat.
- Size US 7 - 16" circular needles, US 7 double point needles, US 6 - 16" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, scrap yarn, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 18.25 (20, 22.25)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 32 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Denim Mix.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit