Priced from $44.00 to $98.99
Taken from Vampire Knits: "Inspired by the idea of a shapeshifter that can change itself to be appropriate for any situation, this piece can be worn multiple ways: Button each sleeve to wear as a shrug, give it a half twist and button the ends together to wear it as a mobius shawl, or wear it unbuttoned as a scarf."
- This pattern is from Vampire Knits, pg 120 - Shapeshifter Shrug.
- Size US 9 straight or circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch holders or waste yarn, a tapestry needle, and twenty 7/8" buttons are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 22" x 48" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts & 24 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is #7114 Chipotle.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits