|Taken from Hill Country Weavers Patterns: "The charm and the challenge of this jacket lie in the curved edge of the bottom hem. Using short rows and creative shaping, the rounded corners flatter the hips and waist. Once you are past the waist, it's home free with simple stitches and very little seaming, thanks to a faux seam at each side and picked up stitches for the collar."
- This pattern is from Hill Country Weavers Patterns - Sarah Rose
- Size US 7- 29" circular & double point needles and US 9 straight or double point needles (or sizes needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, waste yarn, a tapestry needle, and one 1" button are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33 (35.5, 39.5, 41.75, 45.25, 48)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts & 26 rows over 4"
- Yarn Shown is Brooklyn Tweed Shelter which we do not currently carry. We are suggesting Berroco Blackstone Tweed instead.