Priced from $108.00 to $132.95
Taken from Knits That Breathe: "A unique construction technique features a short-row shaped side hem, raised seams, and graduated horizontal stripes that add up to a textured sleeveless tunic with figure-flattering architectural lines. Small decorative buttons are stitched into place to create attractive inverted pleats."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knits That Breathe, pg 37 - Pacific Coast.
- Size US 8 - 32" circular needles, US 8 double point needles, US 8 straight needles, G crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge), five .5" buttons, stitch markers, stitch holders, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33.5 (36.75, 40.75, 44.75, 48, 52.5, 56)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 26 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is #312.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit