Priced at $28.95
Taken from PomPom Quarterly Issue 6: "When the weather is about to turn cold, it is always handy to have some mittens ready; it's so much more difficult to enjoy the leaves and changing color with chilly fingers! Luckily we have a solution inspired by wrought iron, Hierro, (which means "iron" in Spanish) features graphic slip stitches and bobbles."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from PomPom Quarterly Issue 6, pg 45 - Hierro
- Size US 5 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 7 (8.5)" hand circumference after blocking.
- Gauge: 28 sts & 36 rounds over 4"
- Yarn Shown is Colour Adventures Sweet Merino DK but we have substituted Baah Yarns Sonoma.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit