|Taken from Vogue Knitting Early Fall 2013: "Make heads turn in Lisa Hoffman's swag-back top. Motifs from the front lace panel are echoed on the back; delicate picots frame the edges. The creamy, dreamy fabric is made with two strands of "Silk Essence," new from Artyarns, held together throughout."
- This pattern is from Vogue Knitting Early Fall 2013, pg 77 - Swag Back Top
- Size US 5- 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), US D Crochet Hook, three 5/8" buttons, stitch markers, and stitch holders are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32 (34, 36, 38)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts & 32 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is #402 Peachy Cream.