Priced from $97.50 to $154.99
Taken from Sockupied: "For practical purposes, this is a simple top-up stockinette stitch sock, but the vertically carried strands make it anything but plain. The pyramid heel with decreases at the back of the foot, provides a comfortable fit and an attractive Eye-of-Partridge pattern. Wear them with clogs and blaze a trail."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
- This pattern is from Sockupied, pg 133 - Our Paths Cross.
- Size US 1 double point needles, US 1 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, scrap yarn, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 7 (7.5, 8)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 34 sts and 50 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Barely Birch, Sticky Toffee, and Bohemian Blue.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits