Priced from $99.00 to $123.99
Taken from Sockupied: "For practical purposes, this is a simple top-up stockinette stitch sock, but the vertically carried strands make it anything but plain. The pyramid heel with decreases at the back of the foot, provides a comfortable fit and an attractive Eye-of-Partridge pattern. Wear them with clogs and blaze a trail."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Sockupied, pg 133 - Our Paths Cross.
- Size US 1 double point needles, US 1 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, scrap yarn, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 7 (7.5, 8)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 34 sts and 50 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Barely Birch, Sticky Toffee, and Bohemian Blue.
7" & 7.5" Circumference - Clay/Persimmon/Seabreeze
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern book.
The book related to this kit is currently backordered. You can still order the kit with the book, however. We will notify you about the estimated delay after receiving your order.
Colors Available in this Kit