Priced at $39.90
Taken from Noro Knitting Magazine Spring/Summer 2013: "Expanding with increases from the center neck edge out to the border, it's worked in alternating bands of lace and stockinette. The border is finished with a pretty picot bind-off."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Noro Knitting Magazine Spring/Summer 2013, pg 74 - Semi-Circle Shawl
- Size US 6 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 46" by 20" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 32 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is #39.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit