Priced from $79.80 to $97.75
Taken from Hooked on Noro: This stunning tablecloth uses a fingering weight yarn to create an airy and open tablecloth that will at instant beauty to any table.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Hooked on Noro, pg 32 - Hydrangea Tablecloth.
- Size US 4.5mm crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 40" square after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts & 9 rows over 4".
- Yarn shown is Noro Taiyo 4-ply which is the 50g version of the 100g Taiyo Sock that we are substituting here. Color shown is #3.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit