On sale from: $28.80 to $28.80
Taken from Interweave Crochet Magazine - '12 Fall: "Inspired by a fine silk scarf with ruffles and pleats, this scarf combines long and short stitches to create a rich ribbon of color that makes any outfit pop."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is in Interweave Crochet Magazine - '12 Fall, page 77.
- Size US F crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge), rust-proof pins, and blocking board are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 57" long, 7" wide.
- Gauge: 6 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is #416 Courage.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit