1. How do I make sure to receive a reward?
In order to receive the 5% account credit, you must have an account with us and remember to log in to your account during the checkout process (or mention your account while making purchases in the store or over the phone). Since the quarterly account credit is created specifically for your account, you will need to have set up an account with us. Setting up an account is easy and free. The account credit will be for 5% of eligible purchases during the quarter. The rewards are valid through the end of the current quarter (around 90 days from the date the rewards are created.)
2. How and when can I redeem my rewards?
You will receive an email with your new reward amount within a few days of a quarter end. Our quarters end March 31st, June 30th, September 30th, and December 31st. The reward credit will be placed in your account just after the end of every quarter and email notifications will go out over the next few days. The reward account credits are valid through the end of the current quarter. When you are placing an eCommerce order, log into your account (as you normally would) and your available account credits will appear on step 4 out of 5 during the checkout process. You can also log into your account and view your pending and currently available rewards in the Jimmy Beans Bucks Rewards Summary.
3. Do I need to have an account with Jimmy Beans to receive rewards?
Yes, you must have an account with us in order to receive the rewards.
This is required because the account credits are created specifically for you.
Also, we never send unsolicited emails, so if we do not have your account contact
information, we will not be able to notify you about your rewards! Plus,
setting up an account is easy, free, and completely confidential.
4. How are rewards calculated?
Jimmy Beans Bucks are calculated as follows for orders and returns during the quarter being calculated.
The rewards rate is 5% of the following:
Subtotal of your shipped/delivered orders (not including shipping and tax)
- minus Gift certificates purchased (note: Jimmy Beans Bucks may later be earned by
the gift certificate recipient when the gift certificate is redeemed)
- minus Reward account credits used to pay for orders.
- minus Subtotal of your returns
= Total Jimmy Beans Bucks account credit
5. When are Jimmy Beans Bucks calculated?
Pending rewards are calculated and created when your order is shipped,
but are not available for use until the end of the quarter.
Once your order has shipped, your Jimmy Beans Bucks will appear in your account as "Pending."
Our quarters end March 31st, June 30th, September 30th, and December 31st. Your Jimmy Beans Bucks
will then be available for use on April 1st, July 1st, October 1st, and January 1st.
6. What if I have a question about one of my rewards?
As always, please contact us with any questions!
7. How can I review my currently pending and past rewards?
into your account and view your pending and currently available rewards in the "Rewards Summary".
8. What are "pending" rewards?
Pending rewards are rewards earned during the current quarter. These pending rewards have not yet been compiled into your end of quarter account credit reward (available for use on future orders). Pending rewards will all add up to the account credit created when the rewards are processed at the end of a quarter. They are not available for use in a new order until the end of quarter processing occurs.
9. When do your quarters end?
Our quarters end March 31st, June 30th, September 30th, and December 31st. Within a few days of the end of a quarter, your latest reward will be available for use in our store, over the phone, or with eCommerce orders. Just make sure to log into your account while ordering!
10. What if I've already ordered, but didn't create an account?
Can I still get credit for those orders?
Yes! We are happy to set up an account and link your orders from the current quarter to that account
(please note that we are only able to link orders from the current quarter, not previous quarters).
create an account. After you have created an account, email your order number(s), account email address
and full name to: firstname.lastname@example.org and write
"Link Orders to Account" in the subject line. We'll take care of the rest!
11. Are there any other terms and conditions I should know about?
- Rewards are not transferrable to other customer accounts. Rewards from multiple accounts cannot be combined.
Of course, if your email changes,
just login to your account, update the email address and everything will now be associated with your new account. Feel free to contact us if you need assistance updating your email address.
- You cannot redeem your reward for cash. The rewards are only available to be used as account credits during new orders.
- Rewards cannot be applied to previously existing orders. You can only use your rewards on new orders placed after the reward account credit generation date (the end of every quarter as mentioned above).
- We reserve the right to end this reward program at any time. If we need to end the program, rewards already created are still valid until up to their original expiration date.